O L&T prevodiocima… :)

Home Forums About LT O L&T prevodiocima… :)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Spring Spring 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ziggy Stardust
    Ziggy Stardust
    Participant

Nisam mislio ništa loše!

Saro
    Saro

I didn’t know where to ask this so I’ll put it here xD I have some Greek, Russian and Korean translations that I’ve translated before (that are on the lyricstranslate.com) and I was wondering if I could put them here? 🙂 Or should I just stick to english and serbian songs 😆 What do you think Spring? 🙂

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

We will skip Korean for sure and for the rest.. perhaps, for now, post if there is something that you particularly like and of course, if somebody asks for a translation from Greek and Russian, it’s good to know you can translate them. You can start with that Russian song somebody asked for so that we have our own translation here instead of the outside link…

Saro
    Saro

Ok 😀 I may not be much help with Greek since I just started learning the language but Russian I’ll probably be able to translate 🙂 I’ll try translating the Russian song 🙂

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

Well, you know we strive to have only perfect translations on the site so.. please post only those you are absolutely certain of (especially when it comes to the languages I’m not quite familiar with) 🙂

Saro
    Saro

😀 I’ll make sure of it 🙂

Saro
    Saro

Hey spring, I would just like to let you know that I’m leaving on a holiday for 2 to 3 weeks and won’t be having access to the Internet a lot so I won’t be able to put up translations. Just saying to let you know that I’m still active on this website and alive 😆

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

Well, thank you for that.. by now you know I tend to have the need to check whether you’re alive 😀
    Have a great time on your holiday! 28_1_14.gif

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SpringHome › Forums › About LT › O L&T prevodiocima… :) This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Spring 6 years, 3 months ago. Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total) ← 1 2 Author Posts June 14, 2012 at 11:28 pm #48889 Ziggy StardustParticipant Nisam mislio ništa loše! June 17,...Profesionalni prevodi vaših omiljenih pesama. Translation of Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, ex-YU lyrics, poems etc. All Eurovision Lyrics