Home Forums Free Chat Poslednji film koji ste pogledali

This topic contains 93 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Saro Saro 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

welcome.gif AzureShadowWalker!

Jel neko gledao About Time?

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2PUMA6nFWk[/embed]

Saro
    Saro

Ja nisam, ali film izgleda super 😀 A ovaj? Trailer je malo cudan ali film je smesan 😆

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

Hm.. no..
    I just saw About Time though and well…
    MV5BMTA1ODUzMDA3NzFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDgxMTYxNTk@._V1_SX214_.jpg
    it’s watchable but it’s far from Noting Hill and Love Actually both of which I could watch again (although I’ve seen them many times already).
    And I don’t get it what gave them the idea to use the orange guy for the role.. I was expecting the classic nerd scenario lol

Saro
    Saro

Haha, I’ve watched Noting Hill before but I never watched Love Actually. Noting Hill is a good one ^_^ I watched revenge of the bridesmaids a long time ago. The last movie I watched was probably Les Miserables. This one is a long movie xD Whoever likes musicals will probably enjoy this one 🙂 Is this movie popular in Serbia or no?

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bagzi94Home › Forums › Free Chat › Poslednji film koji ste pogledali This topic contains 93 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Saro 3 years, 6 months ago. Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total) ← 1 … 6 7 Author Posts January 25, 2014 at 8:48 pm #50250 SpringKeymaster AzureShadowWalker! Jel neko gledao About Time? January...Profesionalni prevodi vaših omiljenih pesama. Translation of Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, ex-YU lyrics, poems etc. All Eurovision Lyrics