Home Forums Music Proveriti da li je pesma Turbo-Folk ili nije.

This topic contains 78 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Spring Spring 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Saro
    Saro

Ako niste sigurni ako neka pesma koju hoćeš da prevodiš je Turbo-Folk ili nije pitaj ovde ^_^

Saro
    Saro

Is this Turbo-folk?

http://youtu.be/mF_GI4Uzky8

Stephaan
    Stephaan

Hmm… Interesting. I am generally confused about Serbian songs, because they are almost all turbo-folk in some part. 🙂 I think this is turbo-folk, because it’s Luna. 😀

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

Sarah, I can guarantee you that the songs you have in drafts are NOT turbo 🙂
    This, however, is another story.. Let’s call it ‘garbage’. It can be recognised by total lack of actual lyrics (words such as wine, lipstick, adrenalin in a sentence where he is full of the 3 things do not conform to (my selection from the) definition of lyric :D)
    b. Relating to or constituting a poem
    c. Having a pleasing succession of sounds; melodious.

Now.. some “definitions”

Turbo-folk is unabashed in its delivery of in-your-face sexuality with half-naked bodies, banal love stories, and suggestive lyrics, while traditional commercial folk at least tries to put up a more dignified front”

And maybe read this too 😀

But yeah.. great topic (and I am not joking :))! Next?

Saro
    Saro

XD thanks stephaan and Spring 🙂

Spring@ yeah my parents sort of laughed when they heard the lyrics so I kinda figured out that it’s probably one of the Turbo-folk (after I posted the this song on the forum) and when I toke a look at the music video XD and thanks 🙂

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

No probs! 🙂

Saro
    Saro

Is the artist Tajna savic a turbo-folk singer? 🙂

bagzi94
    bagzi94

Yes, she is.

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

Saro, how did Seve and Oliver end up in trash? They are surely not for it 🙂

Saro
    Saro

bagzi94@ Thanks 🙂
    Spring@ sorry they were a little to hard for me to translate cause and I don’t know what adam i seva is XD (are they names) and sad adio’s words were a little too complicated XD

Stephaan
    Stephaan

Yes, they are names. Adam and Seva would be some kind of irony. In English, it is sth like “Adam and Seve” like “Adam and Eve”, the ones that were exiled from heaven.

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

Yep.. and Seve is Severina’s pet name but, of course, don’t bother with them if they are too hard to translate.. 🙂

Saro
    Saro

Oh I get the title now xD thanks

@spring thanks 🙂

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

No probs! 🙂

Saro
    Saro

I did a some Severina translations I hope they are good (and don’t have some mistakes) XD ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SaroHome › Forums › Music › Proveriti da li je pesma Turbo-Folk ili nije. This topic contains 78 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Spring 1 month, 4 weeks ago. Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total) 1 2 … 6 → Author Posts December 22, 2011 at 4:49 pm #45331 SaroModerator Ako niste sigurni ako...Profesionalni prevodi vaših omiljenih pesama. Translation of Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, ex-YU lyrics, poems etc. All Eurovision Lyrics