Home Forums Music Proveriti da li je pesma Turbo-Folk ili nije.

This topic contains 77 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Saro Saro 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Saro
    Saro

I translated some requests on the other lyrics translate website and these are the new artists. I’m guessing ministarke is turbo-folk but not sure about these artists: Miroslav Radulović, Marko Vanilla, Dado Glišić, Miroslav Ilić, Mira Škorić, Relja Popović, Mirza Selimović, Verica Šerifović, Igor Garnier, Aco Pejović

Spring
    Spring
    Keymaster

If you look at youtube videos of, let’s say Miroslav Radulovic for a start, and the only one available has that Grand thing in the top right corner, skip it!
    Marko Vanilla and another Serifovic sound scaryyy. Relja Popovic and Mirza also look like Grand creations.
    The creamy product (Garnier lol) doesn’t seem too harmful.
    We already have some Dado Glisic songs.. here. Same goes for Aco Pejovic.
    Mira Skoric.. well, does the song have a minimum of one meaningful line?

Did I skip anyone?

Saro
    Saro

I’m a bit confused about Ministarke. I listened to their song “gram emocije” and “kiseonik” but the songs seemed like modern pop. Then I listened to “moje jedino” and that sounded a bit like turbo folk. What do you guys think?

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SaroHome › Forums › Music › Proveriti da li je pesma Turbo-Folk ili nije. This topic contains 77 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saro 1 month, 1 week ago. Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total) ← 1 … 5 6 Author Posts June 1, 2015 at 9:42 pm #56239 SaroModerator I translated some requests...Profesionalni prevodi vaših omiljenih pesama. Translation of Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, ex-YU lyrics, poems etc. All Eurovision Lyrics